Orthodontist Singapore | Braces Singapore
Singapore is a megapolis located in Southeast Asia. It is also one of the progressive country in Asia that proves the world that unity in people and government can create a transition and transformation in terms of development. Also Singapore is known because they own some of the best orthodontists in the world. Not just that Singapore is also famous in their unique and stylish way of creating their own mark when it comes to Braces Singapore.
There are 5 types of Braces that is quite similar with the other; however they put some newness to it that captures the trust of the people.
* Singapore offers these based on your taste of fashion and comfortability.
- Standard Braces – known as Metal braces made of metal brackets, rubber and archwires. Popular and common type of braces that offers affordability and availability to everyone. Yet amongst all kind this is the noticeable and the less hygienic one since it’s quite difficult to clean and takes longer treatment than others.
- Self-Ligating Braces – considered as the 2nd Generation kind of braces created, which is quite similar with Standard braces. It’s just that this braces is using the sliding door technique which consist metal brackets are stuck onto the front teeth that allows the archwire to slide back and forth without needing the rubber bands holding it. Also , the difference of self-ligating to standard is the convenient way of cleaning it takes shorter treatment but more expensive and sensitive due to the technique used.
- Lingual Braces – The most difficult and painful type of braces since the materials are placed at the back of the teeth, it is prone of mouth sores , can cause uneasiness to talk and difficult to clean with. The benefit of this is the invisibility from the outside.
- Clear Braces – is made of ceramic material which is the polycarbonate brackets that attached onto the front teeth with clear rubber bands and a Teflon coated or fibreglass arch wire. They can be either conventional or self-ligating. It is more expensive than standard metal braces. And less evident compared to others.
- Invisalign – known as the invisible braces, is made of smooth plastic aligners that are virtually invisible, removable and fit comfortably over the teeth. The best thing about it is that it gives comfort and easiness of treating your teeth problem, in addition to that it is more hygienic above all kinds since you can remove it anytime to want and can clean it easily as well. However, amongst all this is the most expensive one. Cost is your enemy for Invisalign Braces yet it can guarantee a faster and secure way of repairing teeth malfunctionalities and misalignment.